Parvez Ahmad, documentary photographer based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Studying documentary photography & photojournalism at Pathshala South Asian Media Institute, Dhaka.
- Photojournalist, Drik NEWS, International News Photo Agency since 3rdDecember 2017.
- Senior Executive, Business Development at Drik/Majority World CIC, a photo agency since 3rd December 2017.
- Photojournalist, Khola Kahoj, a national Bangla daily since 13thAugust 2017 to 1st December 2017.
- Contributor, Crowdspark (former New Zulu),International photo agency since 2016
- Photojournalist, ICE Media Ltd, a Bengal Foundation concern from 1stJanuary 2017 to 22nd June 2017.
- Photojournalist at The Independent from 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2016.
- Open Wall Exhibition and Portfolio Review in Lumix Foto Festival, Hannover, Germany in 2018
- Working Internationally: Strategies and Methodologies’ conducted by Shafiqul Alam (Bureau Chief of AFP), Shahidul Alam (Festival Director of Chobi Mela and Managing Director of Drik Picture Library) and Abir Abdullah (Photographer, EPA).
- Portrait Photography Workshop Conducted by Nasir Ali Mamun organized by Pathshala South Asian Media Institute. Dhaka in 2014.
- “Caring Men Images” A Residential workshop at BRAC BCDM organized by Action Aid & BRAC in 2014.
- Multimedia Journalism collaboration workshop with the student of ECU, Australia conducted by DJ Clark which held at Dhaka in 2014.
- Photojournalism workshop conducted by Patrick de Noirmont& Suthep Kritsanavarin organized by Angkor Photo Festival, 2013.
- Story Telling Workshop organized by Counter Foto conducted by Pieter Ten Hoopen in 2012.
- Aesthetics in Photography conducted by Morten Krogvold organized by Chobi Mela VII in 2012.
‘Ian Parry Scholarship Private View’ A group Exhibition at Hoxton Gallery, London in 2015
‘Open Enquiry’ A group exhibition jointly organized by Pathshala and Edith Cowan University, Australia at Drik Gallery in 2014.
‘1134 Lives not Numbers’A group exhibition curated by Munem Wasif & Mahbubur Rahman at Pathshala South Asian Media Institute, Dhaka in 2014.
‘Death Shipment Rana Plaza’A group exhibition curated by SM Rezaur Rahman at Chobir Haat, Dhaka in 2013.
‘Opportunity Knocks’ A group exhibition organized by Chobimela VII in 2012 at Asiatic Gallery of Fine Arts, Dhaka in 2012.